Do you or someone you know need immediate help or support? Check the resources below while considering Estoy Aqui LLC cannot guarantee the quality of these services and/or products.
“A warm line is an alternative to a crisis line that is run by ‘peers,’ generally those who have had their own experiences of trauma that they are willing to speak of and acknowledge… Most warm line operators have been through extreme challenges themselves and are there primarily to listen” (Grossberg, 2014).
These resources do not use active rescues (wellness or welfare checks) involving law enforcement or emergency services if a person is considering suicide.
Trans Lifeline – call 877-565-8860, oprima el numero 2 para hablar en Español
Warmline.org contains links to warm lines in the United States
Western Mass Peer Support Line – call 888-407-4515
“Crisis workers are trained to talk comfortably and calmly, use active listening, assess risk, and determine if a person is in danger” (Kee, 2018).
These resources could use active rescues (wellness or welfare checks) involving law enforcement or emergency services if a person is considering suicide.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – call 800-273-8255 or haga una llamada a 1-888-628-9454
- The Trevor Project – call 866-488-7386 or text ‘START’ to 678-678
- Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741 or textea la palabra AYUDA a 741741
- Call2Talk – call 508-532-2255
- Samaritans Helpline – call or text 877-870-4673
- Behavioral Health Network Crisis – call 413- 733-6661
Mental Health Websites
Here are helpful websites with more resources that include support groups and tools.
- Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective: www.beam.community
- CTZNWELL: www.ctznwell.org
- Therapy for Latinx: www.therapyforlatinx.com
- Western Massachusetts Training Consortium: www.wmtcinfo.org
- Wildflower Alliance: www.wildfloweralliance.org
- PureSpark: www.yourpurespark.com
- Wellness for the Culture: www.wellnessfortheculture.com
- DeeDee’s Cry: www.deedeescry.com
- Kiva Centers: www.kivacenters.org
- A Voice At The Table: avoiceatthetable.org